THE GOALS OF THIS WORKSHOP ARE TO:
- Make the issue of leadership relevant to participants’ personal lives
- Develop a collective definition of leadership
- Connect our ideas of leadership with our organizing work
- Identify how participants can show leadership in the organization
- Clarify the areas in which participants are strong and areas in which they need to develop their leadership skills
This workshop is number 6 in a series of 7 workshops in the curriculum “Uncovering Who We Are: Political Education for Latina Women.” Please see the “Introduction” and “About the Authors” files for more information.